Saturday, June 26, 2010

Kids Photo Contest

The Youth Services Department is happy to announce our first Kids Photo Contest.  Each photo is anonymously posted to ensure privacy and objectivity.  To Vote, please state the number of your favorite photo in the Comments section.  You may only vote ONCE!  Photos will also be on display at the Perry Library for voting.Due to lack of submissions, the deadline has been extended to July 4th.  Voting will run through July 31.  Three winners will be announced at the Summer Reading Finale party.  For questions, please call 252-438-3316 ext 225.

Photo #1















Photo #2















Photo #3



















Photo #4



















Photo #5















Photo #6


















Photo #7















Photo #8















Photo #9



















Photo#10















Photo #11 
 
 
 
Photo #12
 


56 comments:

  1. All nice photos! My favorite is the dog in #11.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Photo #11 gets my vote

    ReplyDelete
  3. #10--turtle picture

    ReplyDelete
  4. i vote for photo # 10. i really like the little turtle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Voting for photo #11

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE PICTURE #11. CUTE, CUTE

    ReplyDelete
  7. good picture #11.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love dogs, so i have to vote for the dog. picture #11

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love dogs, looks like its smiling, #11!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Going for Number 1

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love picture #11. Love dogs anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Number 5 is all about Nature I love it....

    ReplyDelete
  13. cute cute cute cute cute very very nice pic u have there

    ReplyDelete
  14. great picture. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I REALLY LOVE #7....WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT A KID TOOK IT

    ReplyDelete
  16. i love # 7 just beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi voters!

    I'm so happy everyone is visiting the blog and supporting our kids. I just have one request: please don't mention the contest participants by name, we're trying to preserve anonymity for a couple of reasons. So, if you left a comment that has not been published, that's why.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I vote for 9 with Clifford Big Red Dog. Hes my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  19. 11 is my choice. he is a happy dog.

    ReplyDelete
  20. go perry love the pic Miss Va'K

    ReplyDelete
  21. i love 7.. and 5 is my favorite also

    ReplyDelete
  22. I like number 3 I like the kitty and the flowers

    ReplyDelete
  23. So cute - good job kids!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I vote #10. I like the turtle.

    ReplyDelete
  25. 11- That dog is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I vote for # 10!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. my vote if for #11. they all are good.

    ReplyDelete
  28. We vote for the dog! #11

    ReplyDelete
  29. I VOTE FOR THE DOG #11. ALL THE PICTURES ARE GOOD, BUT I LOOOOOOOOOVE DOGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I like all of them but I vote for number 3.

    ReplyDelete
  31. #12, that looks really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  32. THE BEST ONE I LIKE THE MOST IS NUMBER 3 GOOD JOB TO ALL THE KIDS ON HERE.

    ReplyDelete
  33. I really like that dog #11. All the kids did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  34. photo #11 gets my vote very great picture

    ReplyDelete